Restock alert subscription
Anestadent 4% 1:100,000
Contents - Pack of 50 Latex Free 2.2ml
This product can only be purchased by a UK dental practitioner.
In accordance with HPRA/IMVO regulations we can no longer accept returns of licenced medicinal products unless notified on the day of delivery.
- Requires fewer injections due to its ability to diffuse through the alveolar bone1
- Multi-Procedure versatility in a potent, long-lasting, vasoconstrictive anaesthetic
- Free from natural rubber latex
- Less than 10-minutes of onset
- Approximately 1-hour duration for infiltrations and 2 hours for nerve blocks
- Anestadent 4% w/v and 1:100,000 Solution for injection Articaine hydrochloride / epinephrine tartrate
There are many factors to consider in selecting an anaesthetic agent: length of procedure, duration of action, formula strength, and most importantly your patient’s overall health before, during and post-procedure.
NEW from Dentsply Sirona, Anestadent offers multiple-procedure versatility in a potent, long-lasting, vasoconstrictive anaesthetic.
For more information see: https://www.dentsplysirona.com/en-gb/explore/preventive/anestadent-local-anaesthetic.html