Restock alert subscription
3M™ RelyX™ Unicem was the first self-adhesive cement, introduced in 2002, with a very low risk of postoperative sensitivities
- Unique self-adhesive chemistry for very high bond strength, eliminating the need for etching, priming and bonding
- RelyX™ Unicem shows limited discolouration, ensuring long-lasting aesthetics
- Easy removal of excess cement
- Optimal consistency.
- Strong and moisture-tolerant.
- Except for 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges. Selective etching is not required to increase surface area for bonding
- RelyX™ Unicem Cement is indicated for the permanent cementation of:
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Posts and screws
- 2- or 3-unit Maryland bridges
- 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges
- All-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments
- 50 Capsules, Shade A2 Universal, 10 Elongation Tips