Restock alert subscription
Lignospan Special 2% 2.2ml (ROI)
Presentation - Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 2.2 ml glass cartridges
- Restricted item. This product can only be purchased by a dental practitioner
- In accordance with HPRA/IMVO regulations, we can no longer accept returns of licenced medicinal products
- Incorrect deliveries of medicinal products must be notified on the day of delivery
Indications Local or loco-regional dental anaesthesia the Gold Standard method for Health
Authorities around the world.
Features and Benefits:
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.Each cartridge is Mylar wrapped to reduce risk of shattering during intraligamental injection.
- All labels have added benefit of graduation marks for correct dosage.Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges the Gold Standard method for Health Authorities around the world.Siliconized for smoother injections.
- The manufacturing process, and parts are 100% latex-free Half Life is approx. 120 minutes.
- Time of onset from: 2 - 5 minutes.
- Pulpal anaesthesia from: 60 minutes.
- Soft Tissue from: 3 - 5 hours.
- Suitable for both adults and children in dentistry.